Before I Go To Sleep [Kindle Edition]


Before I Go To Sleep [Kindle Edition] is one of the bestseller product in the market today, with the affordable price and great features makes Before I Go To Sleep [Kindle Edition] woth to buy. Read the full reviews of Before I Go To Sleep [Kindle Edition] and make sure you get the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here...





Customer Rating:

Digital List Price: £7.16 What's this?
Print List Price: £7.99
Kindle Price: £2.39 includes VAT* & free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: £5.60 (70%)
Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT.


Read More Details

"Imagine drifting off every night knowing that your memories will be wiped away by morning. That's the fate of Christine Lucas, whose bewildering internal world is rendered with chilling intimacy in this debut literary thriller. . . . You'll stay up late reading until you know."--People (4 stars)

Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? An original, haunting and deeply chilling debut thriller, and a Sunday Times bestseller in hardcover.